Wednesday, September 3, 2008

1 1/2 years later, another round of RAi

Christ I know why I have avoided my blog. But I have been inspired by the NPR blog. I didn't get a clean scan this year-I had some small amount of thyroid tissue left and I drank another dose. I thought I made it through scot free from the side effects but got nailed a month ago with salivary gland issues. It just never fucking ends. I am tired of how hard things have been. I have had good moments this year. L has been so fun this summer, I surrendered to motherhood because that is all I have these days. No exciting job, no high profile anything. D and I are in opposite lands. It's a wonder our marriage is still limping along. Some days are definitely worse than others. Last week was a low point, maybe the lowest. I have not felt so desperate since I was broken hearted in 1988. Fall is here, so lovely but not my favorite season any more. I like August best now-still hot but with just a hint of autumn. More tomorrow, I think I am up for the blog now.

No comments: